Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 3 of no facebook & its a lot easier than I thought! I completely disabled my account, and I deleted the button on my toolbar and the app off my phone so I'm not able to access it easily. 

I'm in the process of refinishing a dresser to go with my dining room set. I'm planning on using it as a sideboard/linen chest. It will take awhile to do it properly, since the paint takes a few days to cure and there's a leg that needs to be fixed, but I'll post pics as soon as it is done. I'm hoping it will turn out great!

Our washer has been out of service for about two weeks now, which completely stinks. Luckily we have an extended warranty on it and Sears is going to cover the parts and labor for free... but it has taken awhile to get the parts sent out (they were back ordered) and then we received twice the amount of parts ordered. So now we have four HUGE boxes sitting in our dining room. We'll be making an awesome playhouse out of the boxes for Aislyn soon! Anyway the whole point to this is that I haven't been using my homemade laundry detergent which means I haven't needed to make another batch... which means I won't be sharing it with you all quite yet. But it's coming!!

We are looking at more houses tomorrow to make sure the one we placed an offer on is truly the home we want to spend the next several years in. Wish us luck!

Until next time,
Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment