Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's been a long road, but I'm back at it...

Between school, moving back in with my parents, and mothering duties, it has been an extremely long time since I posted here, and I apologize for that. A lot has changed since my last post. Things in which I will not go into any depth or detail on here about, things that if you know me personally you are aware of. My goal for this summer is to get back into blogging, back into creating, back into doing what makes me happy.

The point of this post was to let you know that I'm still here, and I'll be posting more in the upcoming weeks (especially after I finish this tedious semester). If you have checked in on here in the past few months, thank you. Please continue to do so. I look forward to sharing some of my life highlights with you and hope you are as excited as I am :)

See you soon,
Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment