Sunday, June 17, 2012

Chalkboard Menu

The previous owners of our house did a fairly good job of taking things with them when they moved out. They did leave some miscellaneous pool junk and some old sand box toys that I didn't really find appealing, but they did a lot better job than the previous owners of my parent's house who left a whole lotta junk. Ick. They did leave some relatively nice & useful things though, like the [now] yellow picnic table and this pretty snazzy chalk board. Honestly, they seem like nice people and I'm pretty sure the previous lady of the house and I would have gotten along quite wonderfully.

Here's how they left it; isn't it cute??


I thought it was really nice of them. I left it up for awhile and
 then decided that it was time to transform it into.... Our Weekly Menu!

Now Mike can't ask what's for dinner and I know exactly what I'm making ahead of time. It also really helps with planning the trip to the grocery store and calculating finances. Win-win and super cool looking too, if I do say so myself. It goes without saying that it was a super easy project too.

Chalk to ya later,
Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment