Thursday, February 23, 2012

Playdate at Layna's House

Today Aislyn and I spent some time at Layna's house. It was a lot of fun! It was so nice outside we were able to go to the playground. Almost 60° in February in Massachusetts is unheard of. If this is global warming I'm not complaining! The girls loved going on the swings and going down the slide. It was packed because it was school vacation week and it was a little hectic keeping an eye on both of them but they both had a great time. Afterwards, we had lunch at my house and played for a bit. Then we went outside and fed the chickens. Layna was super excited and the girls were such good helpers! I wish I got some pictures of them at the playground and feeding the chickens, but I did get this one:

And then Aislyn decided she absolutely would not have anymore pictures taken of her... so I gave up. You pick your battles, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment